Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the site, users agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If users do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then users may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Users can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. The company reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is responsibility of users to check this page periodically for changes. Users continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
(According to the Ministry of Economic Affairs Announcement “What should and should not be recorded in the Internet connection game service finalization contract”)
These terms of service apply to the finalized contract provided users by the company who connect the Internet to the server designated by the company through computers, smart devices or other electronic vehicles to perform the Desertopia2:Cryptopia game service (hereinafter referred to as the game service) .
Users and their basic information
Basic information of users: Please fill in honestly according to the registration process
- Anyone under the age of 18 should not use the game services (including apps and smart contracts) or register on the company’s website.
- If the user is a person with limited capacity over 18, the use of this game service shall take effect with the consent of the legal representative.
- If the legal representative claims a refund for the paid purchase points because users without the consent of the legal representative or violates the age limit. The legal representative can follow the procedures announced on the official website of the company to prepare the supporting documents and file an application. After the company confirms, the unused game fee will be refunded.
Scope of the contract
The company provides users with online connection to this game service and other related services. The rights and obligations of both parties regarding this game service are determined in accordance with the terms of this service.
Contents of the contract
The following are regarded as part of this contract and have the same effect as the terms of this contract:
- The company’s advertisement or publicity content related to the game service.
- Game fee table and game management rules.
Scope of services
This game service is a server designated by the company, allowing users to log in to use this game service through an Internet connection, excluding the user’s application to the Internet access service provider for Internet access services, ,the provision of Internet access services and all required software and hardware equipment.
- To apply for the use of this game service, the user should log in the personal data or other necessary information that matches the identity document on the game website according to the application process. In order to ensure the rights and interests of users in using this game service, the information provided by users should be verifiable.If it is incorrect or has been changed, the company should be notified immediately for an update.
- Users may be required to register with the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. Users agree to keep password confidential and will be responsible for all use of user’s account and password. The company reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username users select if the company determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- If the company needs to contact the user in order to provide this game service, and the user does not provide correct personal information or the information originally provided is not true and has not been updated, the company may suspend the user game progress and game history query services before the user provides the real information or updates the information.
Provisions on the right to rescind the contract
Consumers may notify the enterprise operator in writing to cancel this contract within seven days after starting the game, and consumers do not need to explain the reasons and bear any expenses.
Regulations on billing standards, changes and their notification
- The charging method of this game service is: free system
- This game service (for example: game mall, online store, etc.) provides points, goods or other services (for example: crypto currency or treasure, advanced props, etc.) Users should check the payment method and product information on the game login page or purchase page.
- When the rate is adjusted, the company will announce it on the official website homepage, game login page or purchase page 30 days before the effective date of the scheduled adjustment; if the user has logged in the communication information when registering the account, it will be notified according to the communication information logged in by the user .
- If the rate is adjusted, it shall be charged according to the new rate from the effective date of the adjustment; if the new rate is higher than the old rate, the user will still pay the old rate for the points or game fees already purchased before the effective date of the new rate.
- The company shall not be liable to users or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service
Information to be stated in this game service
The company has stated the following items on the official website homepage, game login page or purchase page and game kit:
- In accordance with the game software classification management regulations, the game classification level and the age group that is prohibited or suitable for use shall be indicated.
- Minimum software and hardware requirements for the game service.
- There are free or paid information for those who provide security devices.
- There is a chance to pay for the winning products or activities, and the content of the activities, awards and winning information, etc., should be recorded “This is a chance to win the lottery products, consumers’ purchase or participation in the event does not mean that they can obtain specific products” and other reminders.
Use of account and password
- The account and password obtained by the user after completing the registration process are only for the user’s personal use.
- The password in the preceding paragraph can be changed according to the modification mechanism provided by the company. The company’s personnel (including customer service personnel, game administrators) will not take the initiative to ask the user’s password. The company will retain the user’s account number and the electromagnetic records attached to the account within 30 days after the termination of the contract.
- If the contract is not terminated due to reasons attributable to the user, the user has the right to continue to use the account and the electromagnetic records attached to the account after renewing within the period of the preceding paragraph.
- When the second period expires, if the user has not renewed the account, the company may delete the account and all the data attached to the account, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
Notification and handling of illegal use of account and password
- If one party finds that the account number and password have been used illegally, it should immediately notify the other party and the company will verify it. After the company confirms the above situation, it may suspend the right to use the account number or password of the group, and change the account number or password to the user . The company will restrict the third party’s right to use this game service immediately, and disclose the relevant processing methods in the game management rules.
- When the company temporarily restricts the right to use the game, it will immediately notify the third party in the preceding paragraph to make an explanation through the official website announcement, text message, email, push broadcast or other methods agreed by both parties. If the third party fails to provide an explanation within 7 days of receiving the notification, the company shall directly reply the improperly transferred electromagnetic records to the user.If a reply cannot be made, other equivalent compensation methods agreed by both parties can be adopted, and the restriction on the third party shall be lifted after the reply. However, the company provides free security devices (such as anti-theft cards, phone locks, etc.) and the user does not use it or has other reasons that can be attributed to the user, and the company is not responsible for reply or compensation.
- When the third party in the first paragraph does not agree with the company’s handling in the preceding paragraph, the user may follow the reporting procedure and handle it through judicial channels.
- When the company restricts the use rights of users or third parties in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1, the company shall not charge users or third parties during the restricted use period.
- If the user’s declaration is untrue and the rights of the company or a third party are damaged, the user shall bear all legal responsibilities.
Game history storage period, inquiry method and fee
- The company shall save the user’s personal game history record for a period of 30 days for the user to query.
- The user can apply in writing, online, or in person to the company’s service center to review the user’s personal game history, and must provide personal information consistent with the identity document for inspection. The inquiry fee of NT$200 shall be borne by the user.
- The company shall provide the user’s personal game history listed in the first item after receiving the user’s inquiry application, and provide the information in a storage medium , writing or email within seven days.
Regarding the protection of personal data, it shall be handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- All electromagnetic records of this game are owned by the company, and the company shall maintain the integrity of the relevant electromagnetic records of users.
- Users have the right to use and control the electromagnetic records in the preceding paragraph. However, it does not include transfers and earnings outside the scope of this game service.
- When the company pre-plans to suspend all or part of the game service in order to maintain the relevant system, software and hardware equipment of the game service, it shall announce it on the homepage of the official website, the game login page or the purchase page seven days before. However, this is not the case for temporary, urgent or reasons not attributable to the company.
- When the user cannot use the game service online due to reasons attributable to the company, the company should correct or repair it immediately. For the game fee or in-game goods deducted from the user during the period of inability to use, the company shall return the game fee or goods, and shall provide other reasonable compensation if it cannot be returned.
Responsibilities of the company and users
- In accordance with the provisions of this contract, the company is responsible for maintaining its own computer system when providing this service, in line with the security that can reasonably be expected by the technology or professional level at that time.
- The company may not assist in handling disputes between users and third parties arising from sharing accounts and entrusting others to pay to purchase points.
- The company is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at user’s own risk.
- Third-party links on this site may direct users to third-party websites that are not affiliated with the company. The company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and the company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- The company is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure users understand them before users engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Game management rules
- In order to standardize the way the game is played, the company should formulate reasonable and fair game management rules, and users should abide by the game management rules announced by the company.
- Changes to the game management rules should be made in accordance with the procedures in point 19.
- If the game management rules are in any of the following situations, their provisions are invalid:
- Violating the provisions of this contract.
- Depriving or restricting the contractual rights of users. However, this is not the case if the company handles the matter in accordance with the provisions of point 19.
Handling of violations of game management rules
- Except as otherwise provided in this contract, when there is sufficient evidence to prove that the user violates the game management rules in this game service, the company shall make an announcement on the homepage of the official website, the game login page or the purchase page, and notify the user according to the user’s login communication information.
- If the user violates the game management rules for the first time, the company shall notify the user to improve within a certain period of time. For those who have not improved after being notified by the company, the company may restrict the user’s right to use the game according to the severity of the game management rules. If the user violates the game management rules again for the same reason, the company may immediately restrict the user’s right to play the game in accordance with the game management rules.
- The company restricts the user’s right to play the game in accordance with the game management rules, and each time shall not exceed seven days.
Right to appeal
- If the user is not satisfied with the connection quality, game management, billing, and other related service quality provided by the company.Or if the user is dissatisfied with the company’s disposition in accordance with the game management rules, the user may file a complaint at the company’s service center or by email or in writing within 7 days from the day following the receipt of the notice.After receiving the complaint, the company shall reply to the result within 15 days.
- The company should specify the service hotline, email and other relevant contact information and 24-hour complaint channels on the official website or in the game management rules.
- The user’s complaint that a third party uses plug-ins or other complaints that affect the fairness of the game shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1.
Modification of contract
- When the company revises this contract, it shall announce it on the homepage of the official website, the game login page or the purchase page, and notify the user according to the communication information of the user’s login.
- If the company fails to announce and notify in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the modification of the contract shall be invalid.
- Within fifteen days after the first item notification arrives:
- If the user does not express objection, the company will continue to provide the game service according to the content of the contract change.
- If the user expresses an objection, it shall be handled in accordance with the method of termination of the contract by the user.
Termination of contract
- The user may notify the company to terminate this contract at any time.
- The company may agree with the user that if the user does not log in to use the game services for more than one year,the company may set a certain period of time (not less than 15 days) to notify the user to log in. If the user has not logged in within the period, the company may terminate this contract.
- If the user has one of the following major events, the company may immediately terminate this contract after notifying the user according to the user’s login communication information:
- Malicious attack or destruction of the company’s computer system using any system or tool.
- Play the game by exploiting plug-ins, virus programs, loopholes in game programs, or other methods that violate the normal settings of the game or are fair and reasonable.
- Paying for points or in-game goods by impersonation, fraud or other falsehoods.
- Those who have violated the game management rules for a certain number of times (not less than three times) for the same reason, and have not been improved after being notified in accordance with the second paragraph of the 19th point.
- Having been found by judicial authorities to engage in any illegal act.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose;
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
The company reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Cessation of operations
If the contract is terminated due to the suspension of the operation of the game service by the company, it shall be announced on the homepage of the official website, the game login page or the purchase page 30 days before the termination. If the user has logged in the communication information when registering the account, the user will be notified according to the communication information logged in by the user.
This contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of China.
Court of competent jurisdiction
- For disputes arising from this contract, both parties agree that the Taipei District Court in Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.
- The preceding paragraph does not exclude the application of Article 47 of the Consumer Protection Law, Paragraph 2 of Article 28 of the Civil Procedure Law, and Article 436-9 of the Civil Procedure Law.
Last Update: 2023/6/8